Playing any EA games or looking for more EA Originals? This show is for you.
EA Play is back again with some news about their existing games as well as upcoming ones:
- Apex Legends Season 5 turned out to have the biggest and best start compared to the previous seasons and the team hopes that players have been enjoying it so far. What’s coming next though? A collection event called Lost Treasures which will bring a ton of content including a new limited time fan favorite mode called Armed and Dangerous Evolved where all armor is evil armor and the respawn beacons will be removed (but you’ll have a mobile respawn beacon). This will also include a new town takeover called Crypto’s Map Room, event exclusive cosmetics, and a new item called Mirage’s Heirloom. This is out now.
Apex Legends is also arriving on Steam and Nintendo Switch this fall with crossplay.
- The Sims 4 (and all current DLC), Deadspace 3, Titanfall 2, A Way Out, Need for Speed 2, and Command & Conquer Remastered Collection is now on Steam. EA access will arrive on Steam this fall with future EA titles being released on Steam as well.
- EA is also bringing seven games to the Nintendo Switch: Apex Legends, Burnout Paradise (out now), FIFA 21, Lost in Random, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit remaster, Plants Vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville, and an unknown game from Velan Studios.
- Crossplay is also coming to more titles other than Apex Legends starting with Need for Speed Heat.
- More EA Original games were announced:
- It Takes Two, from the studio behind A Way Out, is going to be an innovative co-op adventure that will intertwine varied gameplay and emotional storytelling. This is set to release next year.
- Lost in Random, from the studio behind Flipping Death and Fe, is set in a dark kingdom where fate is determined by the roll of a dice. You’ll be playing as Even as she tries to break this curse next year.
- Rocket Arena is coming July 14 to bring you to an explosive 2v2 shooter so you can master your hero’s unique rockets and abilities to blast your opponents off the map.
- Star Wars: Squadrons is going to be a space combat game set in the Star Wars Universe after Return of the Jedi. This is going to have a dual perspective where you’ll be creating two pilots at the beginning, one is a Republic pilot while the other is a Imperial pilot, that you’ll be switching to between missions. There will also be multiplayer with crossplay. This is set to drop October 2.
- Madden 21/FIFA 21 got teased.
- The Skate series is officially returning.
You can watch the show here: