Pinstripe Coming To Nintendo Switch October 25th
Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
Developer: Thomas Brush
Publisher: Serenity Forge
Switch Release: 25 Oct, 2018
Pinstripe is an emotionally charged adventure about Hell created entirely by a one-man team over the course of five years, and will be released on Nintendo Switch October 25th, 2019. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of Bo, his three year old daughter, and her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy’s past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe.
Check out our review, it got an Autosave!
- Explore 6 hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell.
- Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack written by the game’s creator.
- Use your blunderbuss to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles.
- Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues.
- Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo’s death.
- Features a hilarious cast of professional voice actors and celebrity cameo performances!
Thomas Brush, creator of award winning games Coma and Skinny, reveals a gorgeous art style, breath-taking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland. Pinstripe was successfully Kickstarted in 2016 by nearly 4000 backers, and released for PC, Mac, and Linux on Steam on April 27th, 2017.