Albion Online roadmap to closed beta
Today later, Albion Online summer alpha testing will finish. That means preparation for closed beta can start.
Of course the dev team will try to fix all the problems from alpha as implementing some new things. Here are some main things to do, before games enters closed beta:
- Gear progression and the power curve
- PvP gear acquisition and reducing the time needed to create sets
- Skill based combat and balancing
- Economy changes including the removal of the silver tax
- Overhaul of learning points
- Local GvG — teams will have to have battle vaults in zones being attacked with characters having to be in proximity in order to participate
- GvG warcamps and timers
- Expanding the hellgate feature
- Open world PvP events centered around treasure chests spawning for 30 minutes with a 3 minute interrupt when an attempt is made to open it
- Food revamp
- Player housing, hirelings and pets
- Player islands to become upgrade-able and expandable
- Bug fixes, polish, etc.
You can read the expanded list of improvements within each section on the Albion Online site.