Introducing 'Crookz – The Big Heist'
Set in the funky 1970s with a slick and groovy atmosphere, Crookz – The Big Heist shows off the art of thieving by tasking players with co-ordinating stylish heists and robberies; utilizing espionage and quick-thinking to avoid detection.
It’s the 1970s: the era of Funk, flared jeans and disco-fuelled Saturday nights. A crack team of expert thieves turn Grand Larceny into an art-form by using their many talents to break into the richest homes and steal the finest jewellery – all to finance their hedonistic lifestyles. That is until a lucrative museum heist in Venice involving a famous jewel known as ‘The Luna Stone’ ends in betrayal and the team broken apart.
Five years later the remaining gang members reunite with a plot for revenge against their traitorous former comrade – but naturally, their plan will also make them rich beyond their wildest dreams…
Implement a successful strategy by assembling and kitting out your team before the job and planning the best way in. Accompanying the launch of Crookz – The Big Heist is an all-new interactive gameplay trailer that allows players to choose between three very different sets of bandits to see three equally different ways of approaching a heist.
Once you’ve watched the trailer, head on over to Steam to download the playable demo.
- Diverse and thrilling Single player campaign
- 18 missions set in a colorful and stylish 70s setting
- Customize your gang of thieves with a variety of playable characters. The powerful bruiser makes a good hatchet man, while the locksmith is responsible for the finishing touches.
- Kit out your team with all manner of elaborate tools: like camera jammers, chloroform or explosive charges
- Test your skills under tough conditions in Challenge Mode by unlocking new heists and competing for the ultimate highscore against other players
- Unique gameplay mixes quick-thinking with in-depth strategy
Crookz – The Big Heist is available globally today for PC, Mac and SteamOS via digital distribution and as a Special Limited Edition boxed retail for £29.99 / €29.99 / $29.99.