School simulator available in Open Alpha
Remember School Tycoon from 2004? I sure do remember that good game. No Pineapple Left Behind is new school tycoon/simulator game.
Who wouldn’t be a principal of a school, at least on one day? With No Pineapple Left Behind you can be principal untill you bankrupt or not.
“As the principal, it is your duty to manage the staff and finances (even if that means fudging a few numbers), dealing with bothersome parents, creating curriculums, and ultimately churning out the best little test-takers possible for the prestige of the school.”
“Will you work to retain the best teachers, or cut costs with a burned-out, underpaid staff? Will you help the underachievers reach their potential, or lie about their grades? Most importantly, will you deal with the complications of children, or simply sweep all their troubles under the rug by turning them into orderly little pineapples?”
• Manage the school’s curriculums, students and staff without going bankrupt.
• Dehumanize the children, turning them into orderly pineapples. Or…
• Deal with the complications of human children, for potentially better grades.
• Address parental concerns or maybe ignore them altogether.
• Lump the bad students together, expel them or even lie about their grades.
• Maintain a small staff of top-tier teachers or a large group of burned-out, underpaid teachers.