Space Hulk: Ascension Edition Available Now on Steam
Form ranks, draw steel and stand fast brothers! Today independent studio Full Control revealed that Space Hulk: Ascension Edition is now available for Windows, Mac and Linux on Steam.
Space Hulk: Ascension Edition is a completely new experience that takes the game to a whole new level. With reworked mechanics and a host of new features, including RPG progression mechanics, new Genestealer variations, new rules, and mission structures, Space Hulk: Ascension Edition has 10 times the content of the original game, with 50-100 hours of gameplay, and is now available on Steam at http://store.steampowered.com/app/317620/
“Being massive fans of the Space Hulk tabletop game and Warhammer 40,000 universe, we are excited to launchSpace Hulk Ascension Edition”, said Thomas Hentschel Lund, CEO of Full Control. “We’ve taken player feedback and added new content and features, which take the game to a whole new level. With 103 missions, new mechanics and deep customisation, Space Hulk: Ascension Edition will provide players with endless nerve shredding fun, as they lead a fearless team of Space Marine Terminators into battle, in the claustrophobic corridors of a Space Hulk”.
Features for Space Hulk: Ascension Edition include:
- Huge amounts of content – 103 unique missions spread out across 3 campaign chapters
- New enemies – new Genestealer variations for you to face in the depths of the Space Hulk.
- New mechanics – a complete reworking of the board game rules and mechanics. It’s still the Space Hulk game you love, re-imagined for a new experience.
- Customisation – RPG-style skill progression and player squad management allow you to create your own tailor-made team of hardened veterans.
- New weapons, more complex maps, combi-weapons and flash missions.
- 10 times the amount of content of the original game, with 50 – 100 hours of game time.
Space Hulk: Ascension Edition is a 3D, digital, turn based, strategy game, which builds upon the classic board game experience, and adds new RPG style mechanics, additional weapons, enemy types, an all-new chapter and loads of other new features. Set in the isolated corridors and tomb-like chambers of ancient vessels lost in the graveyard of space, players lead a small force of fearless Space Marine Terminators in a ferocious fight for survival against hordes of predatory, alien Genestealers.