Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare patch incoming details
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is almost out for a full week, Sledgehammer Games paid attention on the community feedback, so they can fix the game a little bit.
We can expect patch for the game in near feature. These range from bug fixes through to balancing issues identified by the community, as per below.
– Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges
– Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement
– Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances
– Connectivity optimizations
– Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging
– Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons
– Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios
– Implementing ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match
Activision has addressed queries regarding dedicated servers. “Advanced Warfare employs game servers hosted at data centers globally on all platforms and listen servers as part of our proprietary matchmaking system. Our goal is to ensure the best possible connection and greatest gameplay experience regardless of location and time of day.”