Banished now modable
Have you forgot on medieval town builder Banished? New update will maybe remind you on the game and force you to turn it on once more again.
With new update of the game (version 1.0.4) Shining Rock is official supporting mods as they updated mod kit and it’s ready to download from official website.
Below is a changelog:
– Increased memory usage allowed for save games. This allows larger modded maps than default to be saved safely. However at some point very large maps will crash the game due to out of memory, or textures failing to be created.
– Trade UI now expands automatically for orders.
– Fix a bug that caused mods to become unreferenced in save games when opening the mod dialog in game and then pressing cancel.
– Fixed a bug that caused mods that should be unloaded to stay in memory if they were loaded at game start. This fixed random ghost buttons on the toolbar.
– Fixed tutorials not progressing properly.
The latest Banished update isto download and apply if you’re not using the Steam version.